The List of the submitted papers:
1. Dr Ioana CISMAȘ (Senior Lecturer, York Law School & Centre for Applied Human Rights,
UK) - "The business and human rights regime under international law: remedy without law"
2. Dr. Diana MÜLLER; Tobias MÜLLERLEILE (Philipps-Universität Marburg, the
Library, Germany) - "Digital Services for Research Support at Marburg University Library"
3. Ioana Narcisa CREŢU*, Cristina PÂRVU** (*Prof.univ. dr. , **Assist.univ.drd. ;
LBUS - Faculty of Social and Human Sciences, LBUS– Faculty of Letters and Arts, Information and Documentation Science
Department ) - "The library- An actor in civic education for the academic community"
4. Dr. Rodica VOLOVICI, Elena MĂRGINEAN, Ioan VIȘA (The Library of the "Lucian
Blaga" University of Sibiu) - "The Digital Risk. Case Study in digitization projects of the LBUS Library"
5. Nicolaie CONSTANTINESCU ( Information architect, Kosson) - Libraries as data spaces.
Datasets, skills, career paths
6. Mihai CONSTANTINESCU ( Associate professor of the Faculty of Letters, Information and
Documentation Sciences) - - Guidebook for identifying predatory publications - presentation