Information resources in Open-Access
Open access resources are research materials that have been made available to the general public, free of charge: books and articles, including academic research articles, data and datasets.
Open-Access authors have chosen to share freely, so anyone can use the works legally, without permission or fees.
- Publications in Open Access - romanian and foreign, with free access
- Resources in Open Access , available for free from anywhere, continuously updated
- Digital Library of Romania (Biblioteca Digitală a României)
The digital library of cultural publications, created to contribute to wider access to the results of historical and archaeological research, carried out by Romanian specialists.
Discover Europe’s digital cultural heritage ; Search, save and share art, books, films and music from thousands of cultural institutions
- Digital Library of LBUS - DSpace repository - contains scanned books for the projects:
- Europeana Libraries 2011-2012
- Europeana Cloud 2013-2015
- Cultural projects for Sibiu City Hall, Sibiu County Council - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 și 2020.
- University Libraries - romanian and foreign