The essential services provided by the university library
The ULBS library supports the university educational process through access services to scientific information and data
Library readers must hold a valid library card (either students, masters, PhD students, university-affiliated researchers, teaching staff, or external users).
- Consulting publications in the reading rooms:
- library's opening hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-10 pm
- Saturday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm !
- Home loan
- readers must have a valid library card
- the loan period is 1-10 days, depending on the number of copies
- the single copy of the book can only be consulted in the hall, it cannot be borrowed
- Extending the loan term
- users can benefit from one loan term extensions, of 5 days
- it can be done by email - at email@example.com
- Internal and international interlibrary loan
- for titles that are not in the university library and you can find them at libraries in the country
- fill out a specific form that will be sent to the library for physical loan or in digital-pdf format, if available
- for physical loan, users will bear the costs related to postal shipments
- Technical support and training in the use of subscribed scientific databases:
- the university has access through the national project: ANELIS PLUS (National Electronic Access to Scientific Literature for the Support of the Research and Education System in Romania)
- our readers can request registration for training sessions on the use of databases, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or online by completing the form Ask a librarian .
- Bibliographies on request
- readers can request the study topic, the compilation of the bibliography will be carried out by selecting titles from the existing databases
- Access to online scientific resources
- Online bibliographies
- periodical online publications
- resources in Open Access
- Proposals for the purchase of a new book
- Here you can propose for purchase books included in the study bibliography or necessary for the preparation of scientific articles, licenses, doctoral theses, etc., but which you did not find in our library.
Reference service by E-Mail
- The Information-Documentation section of the library is at your disposal to respond to reference requests by email.
Update: October 2023